Monday, May 31, 2010

Welcome to the Cyber Scrapbook




Tonight I have been swotting for an exam that is coming up this Friday. The subject is Developmental Psychology which is quite interesting in its coverage of infants and children and the changes they go through. Alas, the content about adults is very tedious. The text book reads like a Boy Scout approved primer on marriage, children and the autumn years. The main failing of this and other psychology courses is that it is overly concerned with what is normal. Every day I count myself lucky that all the people in my family are extraordinary!

One thing I did pick up from tonight's reading session is that statistically speaking, and on average, "normal" grandparents often deem their grandchildren remiss in view of their lax correspondence.

This blog is for pictures and stories that I want to share with my grandparents. Soon I will also fix it up so that my net savvy grannies are able to post thing on here as well. I hope you enjoy it:

With love:

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment